A brovertones + dstyle (un)original collab, entitled "We Love the Bros"

We miss the old bros, straight from the go bros

Chop up the soul bros, set on their goals bros

We hate the new bros, The bad mood bros

The always rude bros, spaz in the news bros

We miss the sweet bros, chop up the beats bros

We gotta say, at that time we'd like to meet the bros

See we invented the bros, it wasn't any bros

Now we look and look around and theres so many bros

We used to love the bros, we used to love the bros

We even had the cut ties, we thought we was the bros

What if the bros made a song, about the bros?

Called "I Miss The Old Bros," man that would be so bros

That's all it was bros, we still love the bros

And we love you like the bros love the bros

We'll bring the songs. They'll bring the rhymes.

BROVERTONES + DSTYLE
11:15. WEDNESDAY. ZETE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sgs81IOU0m4