...And then what?

It's really easy to go through life, day to day, without thinking very much about this question of "and then what?" We often stop short of answering this question fully with this idea that if we just get into a certain school, are accepted to a certain program, are doing a certain job, or are in a relationship with a certain person then we will truly be happy, and will be able to truly find success and fulfillment.

However, time and time again we see that a life driven by worldly success is never completely fulfilling. Tonight at huddle we will be discussing some of these topics and diving into how worldly expectations and ideas of success permeate our own lives.

As usual come for a nice study break, but please note the room change as we will not be in Beta tonight!

8:00PM

ROCKY 002