Want to get in shape, meet cool people, and compete against other colleges in the Northeast?

Come to CLUB SWIM's information session on Tuesday, April 5th!!!! It'll be at 7:45 PM in the lobby of Alumni Gym (behind the front desk).

Bring your suit and goggles, because we'll have our first OPEN PRACTICE directly afterward from 8:00-9:45.

The open practice is intended to give prospective new members an idea of what the typical practice is like. It's not in any way a commitment to join the team and anyone is welcome. No prior competitive swimming experience required!

Hope to see you there!

Dartmouth Club Swim Team
Blitz: [log in to unmask]
Web: http://sites.dartmouth.edu/clubswim