How does the World Health Organization (WHO) define "health?" How does this definition influence global health projects on the ground? How do you translate values into leadership presence and efficacy?

Please join us for a dinner discussion with Sadhana Hall organized by the Healthcare Living Learning Community on Tuesday Apr 5th from 5-6PM.

Sadhana Hall

Deputy Director of The Nelson A. Rockefeller Center for Public Policy and the Social Sciences

Global Health, Values, and Leadership Presence

Tuesday, April 5th from 5-6 PM

RSVP here: http://goo.gl/forms/enHkNPJ9gJ.

*There is limited space, so preference will be given to earlier respondents. We will email out location and dining options when we have the participant list finalized.

In her role as the Deputy Director of the Rockefeller Center, Sadhana designs, implements, and oversees programs for undergraduate students at the Center in addition to developing the overall vision and designing strategic initiatives for the Center. Prior to joining Dartmouth 10 years ago, Sadhana has worked with communities around the world for 20 years in programs related to health, agriculture, economic development, and water supply. In the U.S., Sadhana has managed primary healthcare programs to extend services to disadvantaged communities in New Hampshire.