Be a part of Relay for Life.

We're now accepting applicants for our 16S committee! Apply by 11:59 pm this Sunday:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1lZTK_OplsY8dJPUkQXmfXVkPbzjvBiocEJEOerUhJHE/edit#

Whether you're interested in volunteering or being part of our leadership committee,  you should apply! We welcome anyone who wants to help.

What is Colleges Against Cancer/Relay for Life?

Colleges Against Cancer is a nationwide collaboration of college students, faculty, and staff dedicated to eliminating cancer by working to implement the programs and mission of the American Cancer Society.

We host a number of fundraisers throughout the year to raise money for patient support and cancer research. Our big event, Relay for Life, is this May, and we would love to have your support. Relay for Life is an amazing event for the community to come together to fight cancer.

Questions? Concerns? Want to send us some love? Blitz us at [log in to unmask]