Dreaming of warmer weather?

Excited to get outside this spring?

Check out the beginner trips going out this week in the DOC!

Blitz the leader with your 9 digit DASH number and any dietary restrictions to sign up!

Dartmouth Mountaineering Club

What: Beginner Trip to Rumney!

When: Sunday 9am-5pm (subject to change or cancellation based on weather)

Why: Spend a day climbing at Rumney! We will be teaching the basics of climbing and belaying on top rope.

Blitz: [log in to unmask]

Cabin & Trail

What: Hike Cardigan!

When: Friday 12:30pm- 6:00pm

Why: We will be going on an easy/ moderate hike up Cardigan with great company and wonderful scenery! It'll be nice to get out and unwind after a stressful week of class.

Cost: $3 DOC, $5 not yet DOC

Blitz: [log in to unmask]

What: Velvet Rocks!!!

When: Saturday 10am-12pm

Why: Because its a great way to start the day! It will be a super relaxed and chill hike that's close to campus and about 5 miles. It won't take very long so you can come even if you're busy.

Cost: FREE!!!

Blitz: [log in to unmask]

What: Norwich Contra Dancing

When: Saturday 6:30-11:30pm

Why: Contra dancing is a super fun way to meet people outside of Dartmouth and get active! Beginners are always welcome!

Cost: free, but everybody bring $9 in cash to get into the dance

Blitz: [log in to unmask]

What: Trail Work!!

When: Sunday 9am-5pm (meet behind Robinson Hall at 9am)

Why: Be useful! Hike up a mountain (location yet to be determined) while improving the trail! Use exciting tools! Eat delicious food! Talk to some fellow crunchy people :)

Cost: FREE FOR ALL (as if you needed extra incentive to come)

Blitz: [log in to unmask] (Dash number not necessary, as trip is free)

What: Mt. Cube Hike!!

When: Sunday, 9-3

Why: Because hiking! And views! And exercise! It's a 7-mile decently steep but 300% worth it hike

Cost: 5$ DOC, 8$ not-yet-DOC

Blitz: [log in to unmask]

Sign up to get financial aid on any DOC-related activity: http://outdoors-dev.dartmouth.edu/opo/finaid.html