It's that time of year again! PRIDE is just around the corner and we're looking for nominations to speak at our Outspoken event!

Outspoken is an annual PRIDE event centered around story sharing, particularly coming out stories. If you'd like to nominate yourself or someone you know for this event, fill out the form below!

<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/11ZbqmYY0DQbVQK4pN8Xmg0kXhVlmC7c-oaAuhk_nv68/viewform?usp=send_form>

<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/11ZbqmYY0DQbVQK4pN8Xmg0kXhVlmC7c-oaAuhk_nv68/viewform?usp=send_form>

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/11ZbqmYY0DQbVQK4pN8Xmg0kXhVlmC7c-oaAuhk_nv68/viewform?usp=send_form

[https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/0fJHXGI3mOFhOZR4H3-ZPy5NWTUU8whQs0zjepGW2KPNSZ0VZOIQKt3JPdMTocXinvQ=w1200-h630-p]<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/11ZbqmYY0DQbVQK4pN8Xmg0kXhVlmC7c-oaAuhk_nv68/viewform?usp=send_form>

Outspoken Panel Nominations<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/11ZbqmYY0DQbVQK4pN8Xmg0kXhVlmC7c-oaAuhk_nv68/viewform?usp=send_form>
docs.google.com
Outspoken will occur Monday, May 2 in One Wheelock at 8:00PM