Greetings, friends!

There will be a 1230pm Eucharist in the Edgerton House's Jonathan Daniels Chapel today. This half-hour service of prayer, preaching, Scripture, and the sharing of communion is a great respite from the busy Dartmouth week. All are welcome to receive communion at our altar.

This evening, for our weekly dinner, we'll be having chicken and/or eggplant souvlaki on pita bread, tzatziki sauce, Greek salad, and homemade baklava for dessert. Please consider joining us for this time of food and fellowship on any given Wednesday night at 6pm. All are welcome to join us, regardless of faith affiliation or lack thereof.

Dinners are held at 14 School Street, diagonally across from Panarchy. Just look for the big, red sign; you can't miss us.

All are welcome-- no exceptions.

Peace,

Ethan Falleur, '16