http://www.dartmouththoughtproject.com

We are a vibrant, diverse Living Learning Community of students committed to exploring ideas and cultures different from our own. Each week, we host a student-faculty “Food for Thought” dinner on our floor and various social events. This year, we live in Wheeler, and next year, we’ll be moving to the 3rd Floor of Bildner in McLaughlin.

Our spring term events in the Wheeler 2nd floor common room include:

·         Food for Thought dinners with Professors Michelle Clarke (this Wednesday 3/30 at 6:30PM!), Professor Dennis Washburn, Professor Andrew Friedland, Professor Thomas Luxon, Dean Rebecca Biron, President Phil Hanlon and Ms. Gail Gentes, Professor Barbara Will, and Professor Theodore Levin.

·         A weekly Political Economy Project discussion group on moral and political philosophy with Professor Jason Sorens (starting this Thursday 3/31 at 8PM!).

·         A 3-part interactive mini-seminar series focused on building Emotional Intelligence led by the Student Wellness Office (starting Friday 4/15 at 3PM!).

… and social event of all kinds! All of our events are open to campus, and we’d love it if you joined us!

Check out www.dartmouththoughtproject.com to learn more details about our application and events, and sign up for our listserv here!

APPLY TODAY FOR FALL 2016 RESIDENCE IN THE THOUGHT PROJECT!

Fill out the application on Banner in the Housing StarPortal.

Applications are due on April 6th, 2016 at 11:59PM.

Questions? Want to learn more? Email [log in to unmask].