Greetings, friends, and welcome to 16S!

We're hitting the ground running tonight with Theology on Tap.

In observance of Easter, the topic for tonight is the resurrection, and we're asking some hard questions.

During the liturgies of the Easter season, we boldly proclaim, "The Lord is risen indeed!"

What does this mean to us?
Does the physical resurrection have to be real for Christianity to be valid?
Can one be a Christian and not believe in the physical resurrection?
What does this mean about the metaphoric or realistic aspects of other things that are hard to believe?

However we view it, the resurrection is one of the stories of our faith. How are these stories important? How do we relate to them? Is there a right and a wrong way?

Join us tonight, or any Monday during the term, at the Canoe Club at 9pm for a great discussion over complimentary drinks and fries.

All are welcome-- of any faith or none.

Peace,
Ethan, '16
Episcopal Campus Ministry