Interested in being part of an incredible community? Want to make a difference at Dartmouth?

Apply to become a SAPA!

SAPAs are Dartmouth students who are well educated in matters regarding sexual assault, intimate partner violence, and stalking. Through SAPA training, students gain skills they can use to help support survivors of such violence. SAPAs serve to not only support survivors but also provide them with vital information about resources on campus and within the upper valley.

SAPA training (16S) will commence April 7th, 2016; the training will be every Tuesday and Thursday from 4:30 to 6:30.

A meeting with Liz Stahler, our Curriculum Coordinator, is required before starting training.

Please email applications to Liz @ [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

APPLICATIONS ARE DUE FRIDAY, APRIL 1ST BY 5PM.

If you have any questions about becoming a SAPA or SAPA's role on campus- blitz us back or contact our advisor, Michelle Kermond at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> !

We hope to see you there!

The SAPAs