The Dartmouth Sustainability Office is seeking several new interns to join our team this spring!
We are excited and eager to recruit new faces to sustainability on campus and want to include students with a wide range of backgrounds and experiences (not just sustainability!)

Interning in the office is an excellent way for students to connect with everything happening in sustainability on campus and to drive change here and in the world!  Below are internship descriptions and an application form! Applications are due Wednesday, March 30th, 2016 by 5pm. Don’t see an internship that aligns with your interests? Don’t fret, a large number of internships will be available this coming summer for sophomores and again next fall!