Earth Week 2016 will be April 18-22 and our first planning meeting is TONIGHT at 7 PM in Robo 106!

In years past, we've organized the Sustainability and Social Justice Dinner, Farm Fresh Friday, a Foco Food Waste Event, and much more! We're always open to new ideas and to taking Earth Week in any direction that students want!

We'd love to have voices from across campus involved in the planning - Committee is open to ALL!

If you can't make it tonight but are interested in future planning or have a specific idea, reach out to [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]