Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

AIRES // TUFTS BEELZEBUBS // 9PM // CHI GAM // TONIGHT

Aires + Tufts Beelzebubs

ChiGam

9PM

TONIGHT

(omg it's "Founders Day"...)

CANNOT*** even put into words how freaking excited we are to have the Tufts Beelzebubs here all the way from from Bougey/Betchy Boston (like that alliteration??). We're pulling out all the stops. Lights, confetti, pasties of unknown origin. You get the drift.

This is going to be absolutely, insane. We've got BIEBER.STEVIE.BLACKEYEDPEAS.MENDES (Shawn not Eva...come on GET IT TOGETHER.)

Q: Is there anything I would rather do on a Friday night than attend a glorified sausage fest?
A: Yes, pick up some houseswag.

Remember: the Bubs were the voices of Glee's Dalton Warblers, so they're pretty freaking great. Ok, but what do the Aires bring? We're not entirely sure. BUT, the Bubs are cool. Glee cool. Because Glee is still cool, right?

Aires

Tufts Beelzebubs

ChiGam

9PM

TONIGHT

AIRES // TUFTS BEELZEBUBS // 9PM // CHI GAM // TONIGHT

What MORE could YOU want?

Look, you guys. I'm going to be real with you. Like Rick Santorum teaching sex-ed real. Here's the thing. I think I've peaked. This show is def all I wanted an more.***

***But I've been thinking. I LIKE BEING HAPPY (sup Happy video + facetimey happy video man). Here are some alt. ways to make me happy, in case you're  ever interested:
A) If I could comb my hair in less than an hour, I would be equally as happy.
B) If my best friends didn't yell at me for getting sloppy drunk like every single weekend, I would be equally as happy.
C) If ex-Dean of the College Charlotte Johnson would respond to just one of my blitzes (there's no way she blocked me...), I would be equally as happy.
D) If I found someone to be the Tin Man to my Cheese Wizard of Oz character,  I would be equally as happy.
E) If Collis realized that BYOB (B=beets) doesn't make complete sense and that beets are super fucking healthy and awesome and nutritious and I'm a basic betch and need what I need, I would be equally as happy.
F) If McNutt actually became McClit, I would be equally as happy.
G) If a cappella groups ever sounded even half-way decent and looked even quarter-way presentable, I would be equally as happy.
H) If African Drumming had parts 2, 3 and 4 (because I need extra terms to work on my rhythms okay...I'm not that musical), I would be equally as happy.
I) If this Winter made up it's fucking mind, I would be equally as happy.
J) If Michael Harteveldt doesn't screw everything up tonight, I would be equally as happy.
K) If Brian Chalif takes his shirt off, I would be equally as happy.
L) If a cappella groups use blitzes to try to lure people from our show to theirs (hey hey 'belles), I would be equally as happy
M) If D-Style and SHEBA had babies and they twerked and rapped at the same time, I would be equally as happy.
N) If academic rigor and rigor mortis became one thing ("academic mortis" as I call it), I would be equally as happy.
O) If every freshman was required to take an LSA in Dartmouth lingo and finally understand the futility of being on the 7 or the 10, I would be equally as happy.
P) If KAF had a super secret loyalty program for people who spend more than 50% of their DBA their this term and actually spelled my name right every once in a while, I would be equally as happy.
Q) If Winter Carnival was still a thing, I would be equally as happy.
R) If I could NRO setting an NRO and not screw up setting a grade limit...what's up NR in Acting 1, I would be equally as happy.
S) If I could find the time to finish up my solo Dartmouth 7, I would be equally as happy.
T) If I could get a old kitchen rag, rinse it in briney water and then wash my golden retriever (hey salty dog rag), I would be equally as happy.
U) If Nikhil Arora sang a solo, I would be upset.
V) If Mike Boyas and Weezer sang a duet, I would probably not come to the show…I still might…I would be equally as happy.
W) If I didn't have to sacrifice my sleep schedule in the name of "being like your brilliant sister -xo Mom",  I would be equally as happy.
X) If all of spring term was just senior week, I would be equally as happy.
Y) If I am devoid of ALL RESPONSIBILITY in just four short weeks, I would be equally as happy.
Z)If this is my last campus blitz from the Aires, I would be equally as happy.

AIRES // TUFTS BEELZEBUBS
9PM // CHI GAM // TONIGHT