Hi Everyone!

GCC Dartmouth Chapter is excited to introduce the Penn Wharton China Summit (PWCS) to you! It is a wonderful opportunity if you are interested in learning more about China's current economic market from insiders' viewpoints, hope to enlarge your network circle, or simply want to make some new friends.

For detailed information, please visit:

http://mp.weixin.qq.com/s?__biz=MzAwMzA2ODA2Ng==&mid=403307724&idx=1&sn=b31e42e92262cb70b1a6ae51d1f1219c#rd

or see the attached information.

Sincerely yours,

GCC

Penn Wharton China Summit (PWCS) is a three-day event integrating speaker panels, career fair and networking sessions. This year, the event is from April 1st to April 3rd at the University of Pennsylvania. We are expecting approximately 800 attendees including students and professionals.

Co-hosted by Global China Connection - Penn Chapter and Penn Wharton China Center, PWCS this year consists of six industry panels spanning Corporations, Finance, Technology, Media & Entertainment, Art & Fashion and Social Innovation, all revolving the theme of "China's New Normal".

PWCS 2016 features distinguished speakers such as Cui Tiankai (the Chinese Ambassador to the United States), Lei Jun (Co-founder and CEO of Xiaomi), Ren Zhiqiang (property tycoon, former CEO of HuaYuan Group), Chen Kaige (Film Director) and so on.

Our strategic partner, Easyhouse, will offer a unique opportunity for select PWCS attendees to join a Philadelphia running event with CEOs from Easyhouse and many other participating firms.

The tentative agenda is listed below:

April 1st, Friday

     18:00-19:00   Early check in

     20:30-22:00   Press Conference

April 2nd, Saturday

     9:30-11:30        Check in, Opening

     13:00-15:30      Corporate and IT Panels

     16:00-17:30     Finance and Arts Panels

April 3rd, Sunday

     9:30-11:00        Entertainment and Social Innovation Panels

     11:30-13:00     Closing

For more information, please follow GCC-Penn's official WeChat account: gccpenn to get the latest release of speaker information, or refer to our official website: pennwhartonchinasummit.com