Want to...
Work hard with a tight-knit group of awesome people?
Build things that will last for half a century?
Live outdoors and care for the lands that make Dartmouth special?

Join the DOC's Trail and Cabin Crew for a summer of hard work, rustic living, and good times! No experience necessary!

What is Trail and Cabin Crew, you ask?
It is the team responsible for the
maintenance of the DOC's cabins and hiking trails, from Hanover to the Grant. We work in small groups for five days a week and then live at the Lodge on the weekends. It is a fantastic way to spend your summer, in a beautiful place, and you get paid to do it. No experience necessary!

Interested?
Read the attached job description. If you want in, send a resume and cover letter to
[log in to unmask] by Wednesday, March 2nd. Email us with questions! We are always thrilled to discuss the joys and challenges of working outdoors.

Yours truly,
Samuel Kernan '14, Director
Nathanael Friday '15, Director
Gregory Partridge '16, Director