Error during command authentication.

Hey. This is a flitz.

I know you have final exams coming up. But this will be the most important exam of your term.

EXAM, DOGLUV 50

What are you doing tonight?

1) hanging out with your friends who are way less chill than me

2) dreading your work in the libs when you could otherwise be hanging out with me

3) hiding your computer screen from people studying behind you in the lib so they can't see that you are facebook stalking when you could otherwise be hanging out with me

4) taking the longest sh*t of your life in upstairs periodicals bathroom to avoid working when you could be hanging out with me

5) eating alone in Collis but opening your computer to "send emails" so you don't look lonely when you could otherwise be hanging out with me

6) Solo7

7) Reading this flitz and wondering where this is going when you could be hanging out with me

8) Napping

9) learning how the universe works on reddit when you could be hanging out with me

10) hanging out with me.

If you answered 10, i was just wondering if uh, you uh...might want to come be an audience member at my show tonight?

DOG DAY PLAYERS

EKT

11:15PM

TONIGHT

come for the laughs, stay for the laughs

i love you,

Dog