From: Edgerton Episcopal Center
Sent: Wednesday, February 24, 2016 10:10:55 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Wednesday with the ECM

Greetings, friends!

The Lenten concert series at St Thomas will continue today, with a half-hour concert of sacred music, beginning at noon, followed by a half-hour service of Communion at 1230. Come for one or both, as you like!

For dinner tonight at 6pm at Edgerton House, we will be having homemade lasagna, rosemary bread, and tiramisu for dessert.

All are welcome at Edgerton House and at any events of the Episcopal Campus Ministry, regardless of faith background or lack thereof.

Join us! Bring friends!

Peace,
Ethan Falleur, '16
Campus Ministry Coordinator