So, it's halfway through Week 8.  This has you wondering a lot of things.  For one, as you thoughtfully gaze out of your dorm room window with a nostalgic sigh, you wonder where winter term has gone.  You wonder how your wintry dreams of skating, skiing, making new friends, passing your classes, and altering your undeniably degenerate lifestyle could have passed you by in a matter of 8 short weeks.  You wonder how you are ever going to make it in the real world when you can barely make the 48-inch journey to your dresser to grab your jar of nutella and a spoon to eat your "breakfast." You wonder how the girl who practically lives in the KAF line can possibly have that much DBA left.  You wonder why the college thinks it is okay to supply every bathroom stall with four rolls of industrial-grade sandpaper instead of one acceptable roll of actual tissue.  And as you finally make your way to the mirror and gaze upon the empty shell of what used to be a strong and independent individual with a dazzling intellect and a sensitive side, you wonder the most important thing of all. Who am I? What should I do with my life?

We can't solve all your problems. We can't write your paper for the prof that clearly just doesn't understand your profound and unique way of thinking. We can't fix the oppressive monopoly power of DDS. We can't make them text you back. But we CAN help you take a step in the right direction. We can help start your Wednesday night the right way.

CORDS

CASUAL THURSDAY

11:15 PM

PHI DELT

Make a conscious decision and take charge of your life. Come see us perform tonight.  Good times guaranteed. (General sense of belonging, parental acceptance, and batteries not necessarily included.)