Error during command authentication.

Yo yo yo

It's week 8 kill me

BUT BEFORE THAT. . .

COME TO ECO @7:00 (COLLIS 219

TO FEEL LIKE YOURE MAKING A DIFFERENCE IN YOUR WORLD!!!

(today)

Also, we are distributing FREE LOU'S hot cocoa and hot cider from 7-9 tomorrow, Tuesday, February 23, tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow from 7-9, the 23 of February, tomorrow, BUT ONLY if you bring your own mug.  Bring a reusable travel mug, a cozy mug from your dorm, half of a coconut shell we do not care.  But we will NOT be giving out single-use mugs, in order to bring awareness to waste on campus and encourage people to REUSE.

ECO CUTE FUN FACT OF THE WEEK:

Male aardwolfs help in rearing their young by guarding the den against their greatest natural enemy (jackals). However, their primary threat comes from man.  They are frequently hit by automobiles in more populated areas and are occasionally shot by farmers who mistakenly blame them for killing livestock; something they are not capable of doing.

Love,

-Environmental Conservation Organization