Error during command authentication.

Passionate about personal finance
Interested in teaching financial responsibility in the Upper Valley?

MoneySmart wants you!

MoneySmart is a Dartmouth volunteer group dedicated to promoting financial literacy and responsibility to Upper Valley residents of all ages and socioeconomic backgrounds. Our past projects have involved the residents of the Upper Valley Haven, students in Rivendell High School, and Dartmouth SEAD, among others.

It's still not too late to join! Come to our meeting tonight (2/22) 7pm in Collis 212.

No experience required!
If you want to join but can't make it, blitz in your interest toUpper.Valley.Money.Smart@dartmouth.edu