Tuesday, February 23rd at 6:30PM
Wheeler 2nd Floor Common Room
Dinner with Professor Terry Osorne

Professor Terry Osborne has taught at Dartmouth for 16 years and currently teaches courses in Environmental Studies and the Institute for Writing and Rhetoric. In his teaching and writing, Professor Osborne is particularly interested in Ecopsychology, the exploration of the psychological and spiritual relationships between humans and the natural world.

He is the author of Sightlines, a memoir of how Professor Osborne came to terms with his depression while exploring the valley behind his house in Vermont. In his recounting of this personal quest, Osborne noted, "our deepest interior is probably as unpolished and wild as the land's."

RSVP to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Organized by the Thought Project Living-Learning Community and sponsored by the DOC Environmental Studies Division.

The Thought Project is a Living Learning Community in Wheeler Hall. Each week, we host a Food for Thought dinner with a faculty member and a variety of social events.

Visit our website at www.dartmouththoughtproject.com<http://www.dartmouththoughtproject.com/>.