DO you want to…..

Have a flexible on-campus job?

Make a difference in another student’s life?

Strengthen your communication skills?

Then look no further! At the Tutor Clearinghouse, we provide student-to-student academic support each term by matching undergraduate students wanting one-on-one guidance in a course to other students who have excelled in the course previously.

Thus far, the Tutor Clearinghouse has been able to match nearly 500 students! We are hoping to continue connecting students through the end of term!  If you’ve received an A/A- in any of your courses, passed out of a class because of AP/SAT/IB credit or a placement exam (exceptions apply), this is the job for you!

Tutor Application

Pay: $9/hr (ENGS tutors $15/hr)

Time Commitment: Depends on your preferences and availability! (Should be available 3 hrs/wk for each student your request)

For more information go here or hit reply!

HIGH DEMAND COURSES IN NEED OF TUTORS: BIOL 11, BIOL 13, CHEM 5, CHEM 52, COSC 2, COSC 10, COSC 30, EARS 2, ECON 10, ECON 20, ECON 21, ECON 22, ECON 24, ECON 39, ENGS 23, ENGS 32, ENGS 33, 93, GOVT 10 (w/ stata), MATH 8, MATH 24, PHYS 13, PHYS 14, PSYC , SOCY 10, TUCK 1

Note: the above lists changes daily based on new incoming requests

Hit reply if you have any questions!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1nGUnfncunuNTdlK63NJL7qM9nCEcxpuRCfRDAEcVGPY/viewform