Error during command authentication.

Greetings, friends!

Today at noon begins the Lenten concert series at St Thomas, featuring the Sancta Caecilia women's choir and music by Mendelssohn, di Lasso, Poulenc, and others. Following the concert, the midday Eucharist will take place at 1230 at St Thomas.

At 6pm at Edgerton House, we will have our weekly dinner. For Lent, the Episcopal ministry has gone meat-free in an effort to be more conscious of our environmental impact. Tonight's dinner will feature broccoli cheddar soup, homemade bread, and lime cheesecake for dessert.

Please join us at 6pm at Edgerton House for food and fellowship.

All are welcome-- no exceptions.

Peace,
Ethan Falleur
Campus Ministry Coordinator