Are you interested in creating meaningful, lasting change at Dartmouth?

Do you think carefully and critically about the Greek community?

Are you an affiliated '17 or '18 woman?

Then apply for the 2016-2017 Executive Board of the Panhellenic Council!

Check out our website<http://www.dartmouthpanhell.org/news-blog/2015/1/15/why-panhell-panhellenic-executive-elections> to get a sense of what it's like.

It's quite simple, really:

1. Submit your resume to [log in to unmask] by 11:59pm Thursday, February 18

2. We (the Nomination Committee) will reach out to schedule an interview with you.

Below are the available positions and the current exec:

President - Jordyn Turner

VP-Operations - Kate Healy

VP-Recruitment - Abbey Hartley and Sarah Young
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]

VP-Finance - Sarah Koulogeorge

VP-Public Relations* - Annie Huang and Bridget-Kate McNulty

[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]

VP - Policy and Research - Carly Schnitzler and Samantha Cheng

[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]

VP - Community and Outreach - Carene Mekertichyan and Jessica Zischke

[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]

*If you are interested in running for VP-PR please submit a writing sample. This can be anything (academic, editorial, personal, etc.) you've written in the past 2 years that you believe showcases your writing skills.

We encourage you to contact the current Panhellenic Council exec member for any and all positions for which you are interested in running - it's not mandatory though! Attached as a PDF is a list of exec position descriptions