Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Come live at Amarna!!!

HOUSING

@ 23 East Wheelock Street

We've got 1 open one-room double, and 1 spot in a 1 room double with a roommate!

So grab your best friend and blitz back to inquire about our home.

This is time sensitive so please blitz back ASAP!!!

You don't have to be a member to live in the house.

 Plus! We're really close to the GYM and the East Wheelock Snack Bar, so you can get your GYM on while you get your SNACK on!!!

We also have a cozy den with a TV, a full kitchen and throw chill parties on the weekends! Basically, you never have to leave.

 (Okay, classes, whatever.)

We're also a little bit cheaper than other on-campus housing. Just saying.

AMARNA- Not a house, a home.