Hello,

The Medieval Enthusiasts at Dartmouth are holding this term's feast this Sunday, the 21st, in Tom Dent cabin (down by the river and Ledyard). We will be starting around 3 pm, but feel free to show up after then.

If you are interested in the club, but cannot attend this event, we have practices each Sunday in the Alumni Gym's Manley rooms 88-87, starting around 1 and going until 5. We are also thinking about holding one or more craft nights to work on medieval clothing and/or calligraphy this term depending on interest. Please let us know if you are interested so we can plan them.

If you would like to join the club or if there is anything you would like to see the club do, tell us, either by messaging this account (We will try to respond soon) or by telling us on our Facebook page (see below).

Cheers,

Ethan, for MEaD

Check us out and LIKE us on Facebook at: Medieval Enthusiasts at Dartmouth Knotty Crossing.