Greetings, friends!

At last week's ToT, we chatted a lot about sin, but we never reached an important piece of that discussion: forgiveness.

What does it mean to forgive?
Is forgiveness ever totally unselfish?
What does it mean that God forgives us unconditionally?
Is there any sin which is unforgivable?

We'll discuss these questions and others tonight at 9pm at the Canoe Club over drinks and garlic fries.

Also, join us at St. Thomas Tuesday (Mardi Gras!) for pancakes and jazz music between 5-7pm. There will be NO Wednesday night dinner this week, but Ash Wednesday services will be at 1230 and 7pm at St Thomas!

If you have any questions, feel free to reply to this email.

Peace,
Ethan