#yo

step 1: go to thedartmouthchronicle.com and check out our art and see how cool you could be

step 2: blitz us back and we'll confirm how cool you could be

step 3: get your drawings and stuff published in a real, glossy magazine

step 4: have your friends see the magazine and say "wow look how cool he/she/xe is"

for real though, we need artists for dartmouth's premiere magazine, and there are a lot of openings in the art section of our organization right now which means you (yes, you!) could move up in the ranks reeeeeeaal quickly (if you catch our drift)

AKA BLITZ US RIGHT NOW

<3 the c