Once again, Dartmouth PE will celebrate the Winter Carnival by offering Skiing for Dummies, a compressed course in Alpine Skiing, taught by certified ski instructors of the Dartmouth PE Snowsports School.  All you need is:

·        Warm socks

·        Some waterproof pants with loose cuffs to fit over your boots (not jeans with tight ankles)

·        Several warm layers under a windproof jacket

·        Scarf or neck gaiter

·        Waterproof gloves

·        Sunglasses or goggles

·        A smile!

Cost is:

·        $36 to Skiway for ticket, boots, skis, poles and helmet (required).  Pay at the Skiway with Dash, cash or credit card

·        $5 non-refundable charge for lesson to PE department on Dash with reservation, so don't reserve a spot if you don't plan to go!
You'll never have a better chance to learn to ski for $41!
Take the 9:00 AM bus on 2-13-16 from front of Baker to Skiway.  Lesson will be from 10:30-12:30.  Busses return to campus every hour on the half hour (except 12:30) until 4:30 PM.
Food is available at the Skiway, but it is cash or credit card (no Dash for food).
Spaces are limited to the first 20 students.  Blitz your name and I. D. number for the non-refundable $5 fee to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> as soon as you know you will be attending.  I'll confirm your spot in the class!