Valentine's Day is quickly approaching, but there's still time to order a
 TEDDY GRAM ​for that special someone!

^note: we're not selling puppies..

We will, however, deliver an adorable teddy bear to your friend/your crush/your significant other/etc. for $5! There's an anonymous option, for all you secret admirers out there &#X1f609
All proceeds go towards sponsoring girls' education in developing countries.

If you'd like to purchase a teddy gram, just fill out the form below, and we'll deliver it on February 14!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1TxJ9-zf4rKSrhwr3T6wLwDZO4_c6gYkGHRlCFhytGAI/viewform

docs.google.com
We'll also be completing requests tonight from 8-10pm in Novack!

She's the First is a national non-profit organization that sponsors girls' education in Ethiopia, Guatemala, Peru, Kenya, Uganda, Nepal, India, and other countries where educational opportunities for girls are limited. Educating girls has a range of positive effects, including improvements in the economy, decreased maternal mortality rates, and benefits for women's personal rights.

For more information, please visit shesthefirst.org