happy #tbt(uesday)

let's run it back to the winter carnivals of years past:

when you slept in on winter carnival friday and jumped in a frozen pond

when a snow sculpture was reality rather than memory

when you could be tacky and drink champagne in lingerie if you wanted

when "nobody rages anymore" was but an overused joke

we can't turn back time, but at the least we can

turn up for winter carnival this wednesday@11 at the

MESSYDECIXCORDLESS SHOW @ZETE

do it for the good old days. and if not for them, do it for the poor girl who lay face down in the snow for the sake of good times and decent a cappella.

DISCLAIMER: yes. i know this is an outdated reference. but CHILL. i am but an elderly senior reflecting on the days of my youth and dammit just let me have this one, okay?