​Vs: Versus | Vox Silentium | Voices.

We are excited to announce that Vs is now L I V E.

Dedicated to providing a platform for people of colour at Dartmouth to voice their stories and opinions, the goal of Vs is space to express.

Take a study break, grab a cup of something warm, and check out our first 9 beautiful submissions:

* All the Way From...
once, twice, three times removed: a short reflection on the transpacific umbilical cord
* How Does it Feel to be a Model Minority?
* Retrograde
* And how could I know azaleas?
* My American Dream
* Black. and Woman
* Hyphen
* Untitled

Find them all here, on http://vsdartmouth.com
amplifying and uplifting voices silenced
Find, and like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/vsdartmouth

We will be accepting submissions on a rolling basis - send to [log in to unmask].