This week in Creative Gaming Club, we're bringing some new friends and putting a fresh spin on old favorites!

When: @2-6 Today!

Where: Collis 219

In Pandemic, rush to save the world from new and terrifying plagues (if you can!)

Compete for honor and pretty lights in Lanterns: The Harvest Festival !

In Ingenious, engage in a fierce battle of minds with your friends!

or play Blood Rage and fight through the fires of Ragnarok for honored glory in Odin's halls!

Additionally, we now have the 5-6 player expansion to Settlers of Catan and the eldritch horror version of everyone's favorite dungeon crawl: Cthulhu Munchkin!

Come and help us try these out! Can't wait to see you there!