Error during command authentication.

18s: Have these grim winter(ish) days got you down? Well, you can wipe away those tears because STRIPS 16X is (kind of) almost here!!

Are you the type of person who would swiperight for the great outdoors?

Do you like adventuringworking with a team and giving people JOY(um duh...)

Well, it sounds like being part of the STRIPS directorate may be just for you!

Okay but what even is strips?!?!

~~Strips are Sophomore Trips, a three-day mini Trips experience that allows hundreds of sophomores to get outside and go hiking, biking, climbing, kayaking, canoeing, farming, lodjing, AND MORE.~~

We are seeking some awesome people, like YOU (maybe?), to join our directorate team and help direct an incredible, wholesomely fun weekend to kick off good ol' soph sum.

The position descriptions and applications are attached and will be due Monday, February 15th. Please return them, and any other questions you may have to this account.

With love and excitement,

Your 16X Strips Directors