Valentine's Day is just around the corner...

why not brighten someone's day with a TEDDY GRAM?!

For $5, She's the First will hand deliver one of these adorable 6" teddy bears to your friend/your crush/your significant other/etc! All proceeds directly support girls we sponsor in developing countries, so that they can receive an education.

If you'd like to purchase a teddy gram, just fill out the form below, and we'll deliver it on February 14!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1TxJ9-zf4rKSrhwr3T6wLwDZO4_c6gYkGHRlCFhytGAI/viewform

docs.google.com

She's the First is a national non-profit organization that sponsors girls' education in Ethiopia, Guatemala, Peru, Kenya, Uganda, Nepal, India, and other countries where educational opportunities for girls are limited. Educating girls has a range of positive effects, including improvements in the economy, decreased maternal mortality rates, and benefits for women's personal rights.

For more information, please visit shesthefirst.org