Interested in issues related to...

Stem Cells?

Bioethics in general?

Just want free food?

Then come to the second Dartmouth Bioethics group meeting of 16W!

We will be discussing ethical issues related to stem cells.

There will be FREE E.B.A.'s!

Don't miss it:

Tonight, Thursday February 4th, 2016 6pm-7pm Room 212 in Collis

If you're interested in reading up on what we'll be talking about check out the below articles:

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/02/160201084400.htm
[http://images.sciencedaily.com/2016/02/160201084400_1_540x360.jpg]<http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/02/160201084400.htm>

Scientists discover stem cells capable of repairing skull, face bones<http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/02/160201084400.htm>
www.sciencedaily.com
Scientists have, for the first time, identified and isolated a stem cell population capable of skull formation and craniofacial bone repair in mice -- achieving an important step toward using stem cells for bone reconstruction of the face and head in the future, according to a new article.

http://www.popsci.com/newly-found-stem-cells-can-repair-damaged-skulls
[http://www.popsci.com/sites/popsci.com/files/skull_sword_trauma.jpg]<http://www.popsci.com/newly-found-stem-cells-can-repair-damaged-skulls>

Newly-Found Stem Cells Can Repair Damaged Skulls<http://www.popsci.com/newly-found-stem-cells-can-repair-damaged-skulls>
www.popsci.com
Knitting together bones damaged by genetic mutations or trauma