GlobeMed

Valentine's Day Balloon Delivery

Have a balloon & a personalized note delivered to your special someone's room!
Red: Love
Pink: Secret Admirer
White: Friend

Steps to the perfect Valentine's Day:
1) You order a balloon from GlobeMed
2) You add a cute personalized note (or choose one of ours)
3) Your Valentine receives the balloon & finds the note inside!

Just a $4 donation to a great cause!

Order by FEBRUARY 13 at 12PM HERE!

GlobeMed at Dartmouth partners with the Kachin Women's Association Thailand, an organization that works with Burmese refugees. This year, we are working to to fund an emergency fund for C-sections, adolescent reproductive education, and a community health outreach campaign. Learn more about our partner here: http://www.kachinwomen.com.

And look out for crepes in Novack this Sunday!

--
GlobeMed at Dartmouth
A 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization