Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Need a Break from Midterms??

Want to Get Out of Campus??

        Want to go on a Great Service Trip??

If you answered YES to at least one of those questions, come volunteer with Habitat for Humanity on this unique opportunity:

Community Revitalization in Claremont, NH
Our community partners at the Upper Valley Habitat have invited us to participate in a revitalization project in Claremont, NH. The city of Claremont, once recognized as a thriving manufacturing hub, has since fallen into disrepair. This term, we would like to work with the Upper Valley Habitat to help restore the neighborhood. We will be going out to Claremont two Saturdays (2/6) and (2/20) this term and would love to have you there. If you are interested in helping with this project, please SIGN-UP HERE:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Q4JY5luQWa7jhOfhynnCLrTdCQtZpEiVdvsdDcIYzWc/edit?usp=sharing