SHAKE OUT!

at Epsilon Kappa Theta

15 Webster Avenue

Tuesday, January 19th 5-8pm

Shake Out is Theta's shorter, simpler, more relaxed, and non-binding alternative to formal recruitment. You do not need to attend the Panhell info session to Shake Out although we are still part of Panhell. Shake Out is open to all except self-identifying males or '19s.

Come meet the sisters, see our house, and get to know what our sorority is all about and what we stand for. Come as you are, and stay for as long or as little as you like. Ultimately, this process is about you finding where you belong, and we hope that Theta can be that place.

We can't wait to meet you!

[cid:a46e6f01-aec9-42a1-bd9c-94f003b7fd34]

***Please note that you are welcome to attend Shake Out even if you're participating in formal recruitment or Sigma Delt's Shake Out and Open Houses. If you're confused about the schedule, don't worry we've got you; see the attached chart! ***

For further information about Shake Out, please see our website<http://www.dartmouth.edu/~ekt> or blitz our president Sally Hyunjung Kim ([log in to unmask])