Interested in being on the radio?

Want to voice your opinion on issues you care about?

Want a platform for your opinion besides Yik Yak?

Sign up to be a political correspondent for our news show, The Roundtable.

NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY. NO COMMITMENT.

Each week, five Dartmouth students will be randomly selected to come to the station (3rd fl Robo) and participate in a discussion surrounding issues that not only affect our campus, but also extend to the political climate in our country. You may get the chance to interview senators, governors, and even presidential candidates when they come to campus! Interviews are pre-recorded and edited for clarity, and should run no longer than 30 minutes.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/15G6aameprq9_VYormLZuCgbV5HxBP4rVSnoymARH-Qg/viewform?usp=send_form
docs.google.com

I look forward to hearing from you,

Chinedum Nwaigwe '19

News Director Dartmouth Broadcasting News

WFRD-FM / WDCR-IR

6176 Robinson Hall Hanover NH 03755

ph. 603-646-3313 fax. 603-643-7655