sugaring:

1) a method of epilation

2) tapping maple trees to make maple syrup

If you find some appeal to the second kind of sugaring (or even if you're interested in just the first), sugar crew captains Claire Park '16 and Dana Wieland '17 will be in Collis 218 this afternoon from 4:30-5:00 PM to demystify the process of producing *real* maple syrup, recount tales of past sugaring adventures, and answer any and all questions, concerns, and other musings about Sugar Crew and what they do!

If you can't make it to today's sweet sugaring hangout, there will be another meet up in Collis 218 next Monday, January 25 from 3:30-4:00PM, so don't be shy!

Applications to be a part of the 2016 Sugar Crew are due next Friday, January 29 at midnight! We've attached the crew application, which is short but contains vital information that will help you determine if this is the *experiential learning and community building* experience you've been looking for at Dartmouth (it is).

~~ spunky leaf out ~~

***If you are excited about sugaring but can't commit to the entire program, blitz Claire ([log in to unmask]) and Dana ([log in to unmask]), and we will make sure you know when there is work to be done. We're stoked to work with you at the farm, whether it's for one day or the whole season!