Hey Dartmouth!

If you are interested in computer gaming, especially multiplayer games like League of Legends, CSGO, DOTA 2, come to Collis 101 TODAY, January 16th, at 2 PM. This is a great opportunity to meet other students you may want to play games with! We will also be discussing possible events we might like to hold throughout the year.

We welcome all interested students, and we even organize groups for collegiate League of Legends to play against other schools.

If you can't make it, you can always send us an email at [log in to unmask] and we will add you to the mailing list.

See you there!