The competition is open for Dartmouth Entrepreneurs Forum | Hanover!

Dartmouth Entrepreneurship

entrepreneurship @ Dartmouth

The Dartmouth Entrepreneurs Forum startup competition is open!

Win up to $25,000 in cash prizes!
Open to all Dartmouth students, faculty, staff, and alumni.

Apply Now!

Gain valuable experience at a technology based startup internship and receive support from DEN up to $3,500.

Apply now! Applications due 2 February.

DEN Founder's Grant:

Receive up to $5,000 to move your idea forward. Open to any Dartmouth student, staff or faculty member.

Apply now! Applications due 2 February.

The Pitch:

Twenty teams. Two minutes. Win up to $3,000 and software development support. Brought to you by DEN and the DALI Lab.

Apply now! Applications due 7 February.

  This Week at DEN

Special DEN Student Circle

Catch this special panel discussion with Joe Boswell '06, Head of Community at Vocate; Kevin McCurdy, CEO & Co-Founder with Picaboo Yearbooks, and Noah Crane, Owner & General Manager with Upper Valley Night Hawks. Co-sponsored by DEN, Dartmouth Peak Performance, and Dartmouth Athletics.

DEN Circle is a weekly student gathering on entrepreneurship for all undergraduate and graduate Dartmouth students.

19 January  |  (special time) 7:00pm  |  DEN Innovation Center

DEN Venture Office Hours

Have an idea and need to know more about how DEN can help? Schedule a Venture Office Hour for a brief discussion about your idea and the best resources for you here at DEN. Sign up with a DEN Host at the DEN Innovation Center or by calling 603.646.8888.

19 & 22 January  |  3:00-5:00 Tuesdays & 12:00-2:00pm Fridays

DEN Innovation Center

New! Weekly Coffee Hour with DEN - Wednesdays

Grab a slice of pie from Lou's and chat with a DEN team member about whatever is on your mind. Want to suggest a new program or guest speaker? Need more information about something? You name it, we'll chat about it. No agenda, just an open group conversation! Lou's pie, coffee, and maybe even Maggie, the DEN dog- why would you miss it?

20 January  |  1:00-2:00pm  |  DEN Innovation Center Kitchen and Lounge

DEN Presents: "The Common Man Success Story"

Join us as we host Cindy Bates, Director of Training with the Common Man family of restaurant. How do you effectively train employees or craft supportive HR policies? Cosponsored by DEN and the Lady Boss Club.

20 January  |  6:00-7:00pm  |  DEN Innovation Center

RSVP

DEN Startup Bootcamp

Its' back! Week one: Idea Generation with special guests from EnerNOC, Inc.: CEO, Co-Founder, and Chairman of the Board Tim Healy D'91, T'02 and President and Co-Founder David Brewster, T'02.

Ensure you have a clear vision moving forward and get the information you need most to get your venture off the ground.

Starting 21 January  |  4:30-5:30pm  |  DEN Innovation Center

Register Here

  DEN Down the Road

New this year!

Grab your tickets now and catch a price break until January 31st.

Snag a seat at our in-depth, hands-on specialty workshops! Limited seats available.

DEN Speaker Series: Lars Albright T'05

The CEO and Cofounder of @ SessionM is on board to talk about selling, channels, and your go-to-market strategy.

27 January  |  4:30-5:30pm  |  DEN Innovation Center

Register Here

DEN Startup Bootcamp

Market validation- How do I identify my target market? Why should I conduct market validation before I release my product? What steps should I take to prepare for target market interviews? How do I build a Question Set and how do I analyze the data?

28 January  |  4:30-5:30pm  |  DEN Innovation Center

Register Here

  DEN Share

IGDA NH Lightning Talks

Lightning Talks are an evening of brief presentations in the sphere of game development. Each presenter will take the stage to share some insight into their experience, to discuss a pressing issue in the industry, to demonstrate novel art or technology, or simply to spread knowledge on an important topic. Also accepting topic pitches.

19 January  |  Doors open: 6:00pm  |  Alpha Loft, 844 Elm Street, Manchester

More Information and RSVP

Digital Dartmouth: Connecting Alumni in Technology

and Entrepreneurship

Since the invention of the BASIC computer language and computer time sharing in the 1960s, Dartmouth faculty, students, and alumni have helped define technology entrepreneurship at the highest level. Join fellow alumni, as well as Dartmouth's Director of Entrepreneurship, Jamie Coughlin, who will lead a panel discussion on nnovations in the digital and investment sectors.

20 January  |  5:30-8:00pm  |  The Yale Club, NYC

More Information and RSVP

America's Small Business Summit 2016

The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is now accepting nominations and applications for the 2016 Dream Big Small Business of the Year Award. The overall winner will be announced at America's Small Business Summit and receives a $10,000 cash prize, courtesy of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce.

13-15 June 2016  |  Washington D.C.

Information, Registration, and Application

Amber Grants

Amber Grants launched in 1998 by Womensnet.net to honor the memory of a young woman who died at the age of 19 - unable to fulfill her entrepreneurial dreams. Today the Amber Grant helps women achieve the dreams that Amber could not.

Each month a Qualifying Grant of $500 is selected by WomensNet judges.

31 January  |  Application Deadline

To Apply

Name | Company | Phone | Email | Website

STAY CONNECTED:

Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Forward this email

This email was sent to [log in to unmask] by [log in to unmask] |

DEN (Dartmouth Entrepreneurial Network)