Interested in Sigma Delt?
Come to an Open House!
There's another Open Houses tonight!
Rumor has it there will be more arts & crafts

**YOU DO NOT NEED TO GO THROUGH FORMAL RECRUITMENT TO SHAKE OUT AT SIGMA DELT**

Open Houses
at SD (10 W Wheelock)
Friday, January 15th, 8-10pm
Open Houses are open form, come for as much or as little as you want.
Come to all or come to none.
There are no deliberations after Open Houses.

Shake Out
Monday, January 18th, 3-5pm
This is when you express interest in receiving a bid from our house.
**YOU DO NOT NEED TO SHAKE OUT IN PERSON (blitzed shakeouts are accepted)
If you dropped a bid in the fall you may participate in shakeout (this year only).
If offered a bid, you will be notified the following morning
...and have until 10pm on Tuesday to accept your bid.

YOU ARE ELIGIBLE IF…
YOU ARE NOT A ’19
A SELF-IDENTIFYING FEMALE
NOT CURRENTLY AFFILIATED

Before attending Shake Out, all potential new members should attend a GLOS education session about hazing as well as a DBI overview session. Dates and details are available at http://www.dartmouth.edu/stulife/greek-soc/docs/recruitment_flyer.pdf
www.dartmouth.edu
Are you thinking of joining a coed fraternity? Alpha Theta, Phi Tau or The Tabard First you need to attend: 1. A GLOS Education Session about hazing

Blitz [log in to unmask], Jordana Composto, Joanna Millstein, and Mariko Whitenack with any concerns or questions! We are here for you! Keep the questions coming!