Are you a woman interested in learning more about investing or want to put that knowledge to practice?

Don't know what a stock is?

Interested in learning from Tuck students?

Want to develop a strong network of supportive women interested in business?

Then you would be perfect for Smart Woman Securities! Smart Woman Securities is a national non-profit organization focused on investment education for undergraduate women. Through instructive seminars, mentoring initiatives, and meetings with investors such as Warren Buffett, SWS provides resources through which women can build greater knowledge of the financial markets.

We will continue our seminar series on Tuesday
 (1/19) from 7-8pm in Carson L02. Our second seminar topic will be Understanding the Stock Market. No prior investing knowledge or experience is required. No worries if you missed our first seminar - we will send out the materials to new members after the second seminar. We would love if you joined! If you have any questions please blitz [log in to unmask]