On behalf of the Christian Community at Dartmouth, here are this week's events.
We would love to see you at any or all of them!

MONDAY
Monday Morning Prayer - 8am - Sarner Underground
Come and seek God alongside other believers.  (Happens weekly, so put it on your calendar for next Monday!)

Mass - 5PM - AQ Chapel

AQ Community Dinner - 6:30pm - AQ Basement
Come enjoy a home-cooked meal and get to know the Catholic community at Dartmouth!

Fellowship of Christian Athletes - 8pm - Beta
Come to the Huddle!  This is a weekly meeting where athletes, athletic people, and non-athletes alike can come together in fellowship to talk about Christ, ask questions, and listen to various speakers touch on different topics of faith.

24th Annual Martin Luther King Jr. Candlelight Vigil Procession -
5-6:30pm - Cutter Shabazz

TUESDAY
Mass - 5pm - AQ Chapel

Apologia - 6:00-7:00pm - Sanborn 102 [The Medieval Room]
The Apologia is Dartmouth's journal of Christian thought. At our weekly meetings, we engage discuss all questions about the Christian faith and its relation to history, philosophy, theology, the arts, and academic life in general. So join us in discussing cool topics!

Cru - 8:30pm - Collis 219
Come for Bible study on the book of James.  Bring your Bible and your questions!

Tuesday Night Prayer - 10-11pm - Rollins Chapel
TNP is a time of weekly communal prayer. Come receive prayer!

WEDNESDAY
Mass - 5pm - AQ Chapel

Bethel Campus Fellowship - 7pm - Cutter Shabazz mural room
Bible study and fellowship. This term we will be addressing how Christians should respond to tough topics we all deal with ranging from injustice to relationships. Time to get vulnerable!

Cru Dinner - 6pm FOCO
Come for food, friends, and fellowship!

THURSDAY
Navigators - 7pm - Tucker 105
Bible study on Philippians.  Come to delve into Philippians with us, and also learn how to study any book of the Bible.

Mass - 8pm - AQ Chapel
Confession and Eucharistic Adoration starting at 7PM precede Thursday Mass.

Thursday Night Worship - 10-11pm - Rollins Chapel
This inter-fellowship worship is for students from across campus to sing praise to our Lord and reorient our hearts towards gratitude amidst the stress of school.

FRIDAY
Agape Large Group - 4:30pm - Fahey 1st
Large Group is a time spent with our talented praise team and an encouraging guest speaker!

Mass - 5pm - AQ Chapel

Christian Union - 7pm - Filene Auditorium
The Vine is Christian Union's leadership lecture series where we come together as a community to address challenging topics from a Christian perspective.

SATURDAY
FOCO Lunch and Bible Study - 12:00PM - Paganucci Lounge
Meet with Christian inter-Ivy league ministers for worship and an in depth look into God's Word!

SUNDAY
Various local worship services include:

Wellspring Worship Center - 10am
Rides leave at 9:50 from behind the Hop.

Christ Redeemer Church - 10am - Hanover High School Auditorium

Morning Glory Community Fellowship - 11am - Cutter Shebazz mural room

AQ Mass - 11am - AQ Chapel

Riverbank - 11am - TBD

Logos - 12:30pm - Carpenter 013

AQ Mass - 7:30pm - AQ Chapel

Sunday Evening Service - 8pm - Dartmouth Hall 105

Also:
Integrare - Small-group discipleship Bible studies for Dartmouth athletes.  Please contact Denise or Kent Dahlberg for more information:  <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>

Have a wonderful week!
<3 The Christian Community at Dartmouth