I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream!

Collis to crowded to get ice cream?

Out of your favorite flavor at Foco?

Just can't get your weekly fix of ice cream?

https://media3.giphy.com/media/xTiTneqqVimALdrOh2/200.gif

We at Phi Tau have a solution.

1) We provide ice cream

2) You eat our ice cream

3) ????

4) Profit!!!

How you ask? Come to Phi Tau, tonight at 10!

We're the house just north of Kemeny. For you maps people, that's 31 N. Main St.

If you can't make this event, we have more events coming up!

This Friday at 9, come join us for a showing of "Star Wars Holiday Special" (I have no idea what that is, they just told me to put that here).

This Saturday at 7, come join us for our Winter Feast! We're going to have all kinds of delicious foods for you to eat! If you want to help bake for winter feast, send us a flitz blitz!