Greetings, friends!

Over the winter break, I saw a number of articles shared on facebook about Gandhi and Mother Teresa, which discussed some aspects of their politics and activism which were problematic.

While this is somewhat inevitable, as humans are flawed, how much do we think that these issues should play into our discussions of their accomplishments?

With Martin Luther King, Jr., day just around the corner, what concerns do we have about his personal life's impact on his legacy?

Do these things undermine their achievements, or just remind us that all human beings have flaws and skeletons in their closets?

Please join us at the Canoe Club at 9pm for drinks, garlic fries, and good conversation!
Also, see the attached poster for the MLK events this weekend!

Peace,

Ethan