Greetings, friends!

Welcome back! I hope that your 16W proves to be successful and prosperous!

To kick off our events at the Episcopal Campus Ministry this term, we will be having dinner tonight at Edgerton House.

On the menu, we have Penne Rustica, which is penne pasta in a rich gratinata cream sauce with chicken, prosciutto, and plenty of Parmesan cheese. Our vegetarian option will be homemade potato gnocchi with brown butter and sage. This will all be accompanied by fresh, homemade rosemary peasant bread, and finished off with a lemon meringue pie, for just a bit of sunlight in your dark winter night.

Please join us at 6pm at 14 School Street. All are welcome, so bring a friend!

If you have problems finding us, simply call/text 479.653.1731, and we'll come find you!

Peace,
Ethan Falleur, '16
Edgerton House Coordinator